Why is it so hard to get rid of moles?Publication date: March 6th, 2017 SOS Bestioles
The mole is active all year round. In winter it is active under the freezing. In the spring it travels under the snow. The mole is mainly underground and cannot be trapped on ground surface. The use of rodent poison is ineffective against them.
We offer our services: in Orleans, Vanier, Ottawa and Gatineau.
We are opened
Monday to Friday
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
We pick up the phone on weekends
Call for emergencies
- Ultrasonic Rodent Repellent, Effective?March 18th, 2018
- Thousands of Ants!August 21st, 2017
- Why is it so hard to get rid of moles?March 6th, 2017
- Why do I have mice in my house ?March 5th, 2017
- Why is it so difficult to get rid of cockroaches?March 4th, 2017