Why do I have mice in my house ?Publication date: March 5th, 2017 SOS Bestioles
Mice get into houses, appartments, garage, buildings in the fall when nights start to be colder. The mouse has sensitive vibrisses and easily detect spots by which it can enter. Vibrisses feel the air courant in holes. The mouse can feels heating leaks. A mous can fit in a penny or less, if it is a young not fully adult mouse. Mice get into houses or buildings in groups of 3 to 5 together, to increase their survival and reproduction capacity. Sometimes they are brother ans sister. The mouse is a very good climber on surfaces such as cement, wood, stone, brick and tree bark. They have very good curved finger claws. Mice are opportunistic species that make trouble between novenber to april. They use our warmed structures to pass a better winter time.
We offer our services: in Orleans, Vanier, Ottawa and Gatineau.
We are opened
Monday to Friday
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
We pick up the phone on weekends
Call for emergencies
- Ultrasonic Rodent Repellent, Effective?March 18th, 2018
- Thousands of Ants!August 21st, 2017
- Why is it so hard to get rid of moles?March 6th, 2017
- Why do I have mice in my house ?March 5th, 2017
- Why is it so difficult to get rid of cockroaches?March 4th, 2017